NAVIGATING YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS
Whether you’re looking for immediate feedback or ongoing implementation, we offer a range of services to help your organization achieve measurable, lasting results.
- Industry and market analysis
- Innovative revenue streams: identifying prospects and forecasting achievable targets
- Measurable action plans: goal setting, stakeholder ownership, budgeting, timeline, and recommendations for success
- Cross-functional team management
- Case studies
- Pitch decks
- Grants writing
- Brand marketing and social media
- Process analysis: mapping and streamlining tasks
- Database transition or implementation
- Data hygiene: maximizing organization, accuracy, and efficiency
- User manual customized for your organization
Grace Nelson is an enterprise strategy consultant who specializes in small business and nonprofit management. By framing projects, assessing data, and drawing actionable insights, Grace builds innovative and sustainable revenue channels for her clients. She is uniquely capable of translating organizational vision into daily tasks, which equips her clients to cultivate meaningful growth during and beyond her project tenure.
Prior to launching Magenta, Grace served as the Director of Strategy and Data Analytics at the Robert W. Woodruff Arts Center, where she drove tactical analysis for $40 million in contributed revenue. She holds an MBA from Georgia Institute of Technology and bachelor’s degrees in finance and studio art from the University of Georgia.
About the Magenta Name
Whether charting a weeks-long project or a five-year strategic plan, Magenta provides our clients with a clear path from point A to point B. Our name references the magenta-colored GPS line used in airplane navigation systems, inspired by Grace’s mom, a United States Air Force veteran and Delta Air Lines captain. It’s also a perfect fit for Grace’s artistic touch.